24.03.2023 Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 24th March 2023: Swiss-based marine engine technology developer, WinGD, received the “Digital Solutions Provider of the year” award at the Shiptek International Awards 2023, held in Dubai, UAE, for the WinGD Integrated Digital Expert (WiDE), a comprehensive system that provides shipowners and operators with full awareness of their ships’ operating condition....
ABOUT THE EVENT
The legacy of ShipTek which was started back in the year 2008, continues to take its position as a benchmark event in the Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas Sector. After two successful editions in 2009 & 2019, ShipTek is back again in the international maritime metropolis SINGAPORE with its 3RD EDITION & is going to be epicenter of this scintillating celebration for mariners.
This mega event will comprise of the following segments:
- One day International Conference on Current Issues & Technological Advancements
- ShipTek International Awards
Aimed at key decision makers and high-level policy takers, the conference aims to focus on key market trends, giving attendees a unique insight into the opportunities that exist. The intention is that attendees will leave the event with a much clearer idea about future trade patterns and market influencers so they are better placed build the foundations for longer term business growth.
The ShipTek International Awards are considered to be the most prestigious awards in Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas sector which is the main stay of ShipTek 2023 Singapore, an opportunity to walk up the steps of credence. Your esteemed support has brought ShipTek this far and we believe that your continual support will be with us throughout.
You definitely don’t want to miss being a part of this event...!!
Shift Clean Energy
Gireesh M Menon
Aries Marine & Engg.
Executive Vice President, Technical
MD, Asia Region / Group Director, BD
Columbia Shipmanagement (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Chairman - HK Branch, ICS / Director - SkillsPlus / Ambassador Asia: Baltic Expert Witness Association
Capt. Vikas Pandey
Managing Director Njord
Technical Sales Manager
International Operations Manager
Capt. Anurag Mathur
Managing Director, Commercial Services
Director of iCARE
Bureau Veritas Marine (Singapore) PTE Ltd
Dr. T. Bangar Raju Phd,DBA
Professor and Cluster head ( Energy and Transportation ), School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,India
Aries Marine & Engg. Services, Singapore
Thursday, 27th April 2023
Registrations & Networking
Key Note Address
SHIPTEK INTERNATIONAL AWARDS 2023 – SINGAPORE (Maritime/Offshore/Oil & Gas)
ShipTek International Awards 2023 Singapore is back to celebrate the remarkable contributions of the veterans to the maritime industry. A proud symbol of celebration & recognition, the award ceremony gained its popularity and credibility through its forerunners. The award ceremony shall be organized in concurrence with ShipTek International Conference. So don’t wait and miss out to place your nomination for the respective category and be a participant in the final race among other top organizations & individuals.
Be a part of this Exceptional Evening of Recognizing Excellence...!!
- Tanker Operator of the Year
- CSR Award of the Year
- Best Employer of the Year
- Ship Agency of the Year
- Best HSE Initiative of the Year
- Shipping Company of the Year
- New Building Yard of the Year
- Best OEM of the Year
- Best Maritime Training Institute
- Green Shipping Award
- Best Port of the Year
- Best Project - Innovation
- Ship Repair Yard of the Year
- Classification Society of the Year
- Ship Manager of the Year
- Rising Star – Individual
- Rising Star – Organization
- CEO of the Year
- Law firm of the Year
- Women Achiever of the Year
- Excellence Professional Services – Marine
- Best Service Provider - Marine
- Best Service Provider - Offshore
- Best Service Provider – Oil & Gas
- ShipTek - Maritime Personality of the Year
- ShipTek Life Time Achievement Award - Entrepreneur
- ShipTek Life Time Achievement Award – Maritime Services.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgment is received within seven days of submission, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants will also be notified by email if they are shortlisted
- The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and regulations
- The Judging Panel reserves all rights to exclude any nomination that is improperly submitted or arrives after the deadline. Thereafter, all decisions on the eligibility of candidates will be made by the panel
- The dress code for the Award Night is strictly Formals.
- The entry for the Award Evening will be strictly on Invitation basis as the seats will be limited
- All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel of eminent personalities representing Maritime Sector.
- No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained.
- The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputable. All data and synopsis will become the property of the Organizer and part of its archives.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Organizer shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially.
- Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
- Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards. Shortlisted entrants should ensure in writing that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony
- Winners will receive an Award trophy and a certificate.
- All short-listed companies may use the ShipTek 2023 logo on their websites and publicity material in relation to the subject of the short-listed entry.
WHO ALL WILL BE THERE:
ShipTek Singapore edition provides a unique networking opportunity for leaders across all sectors of the industry from Maritime/Offshore/Oil & Gas. We will have delegation from:
- Ship Owners
- Ship Managers
- Port Authorities
- Classification Societies
- Offshore Companies
- Oil & Gas Operators
- Vessel equipment suppliers
- Offshore access equipment suppliers
- Bunker Suppliers
- Maritime Associations
- Ship Brokers
- Subsea Vessel Owners & Operators and many more..
FROM OUR BLOG
22.03.2023 Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Reaffirming its active role in strengthening the UAE’s global leadership in the maritime sector and cementing its dominant position as a key trade hub, the UAE Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure (MOEI) won the “Excellence In Governance - Maritime” award at ShipTek International Maritime Awards 2023. This recognition emphasises the Ministry’s efforts to enhance maritime business ...
20.03.2023 The Saudi Ports Authority (Mawani) has won the Excellence in Corporate Branding award at 16th ShipTek International Conference and Awards held in Dubai, UAE.
The prestigious honor acknowledges the national maritime regulator’s success in building its brand around the core values of innovation, reliability, sustainability, and customer experience while leveraging the power of digital to position itself and the Kingdom at the ....