09.03.2022The 15th edition of the prestigious ShipTek International Conference & Awards 2022 concluded successfully from March 7th - 8th 2022, at the Constellation Ballroom, The Address Marina Hotel, Dubai. Organized by Biz Events Management in association with Aries Group, the event brought together the key decision-makers and high-level policymakers within the Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas sector under a single umbrella.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The legacy of ShipTek which was started back in the year 2008, continues to take its position as a benchmark event in the Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas Sector. After two successful editions in 2009 & 2019, ShipTek is back again in the international maritime metropolis SINGAPORE with its 3RD EDITION & is going to be epicenter of this scintillating celebration for mariners.
This mega event will comprise of the following segments:
- One day International Conference on Current Issues & Technological Advancements
- ShipTek International Awards
Aimed at key decision makers and high-level policy takers, the conference aims to focus on key market trends, giving attendees a unique insight into the opportunities that exist. The intention is that attendees will leave the event with a much clearer idea about future trade patterns and market influencers so they are better placed build the foundations for longer term business growth.
The ShipTek International Awards are considered to be the most prestigious awards in Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas sector which is the main stay of ShipTek 2023 Singapore, an opportunity to walk up the steps of credence. Your esteemed support has brought ShipTek this far and we believe that your continual support will be with us throughout.
You definitely don’t want to miss being a part of this event...!!
MARITIME REGULATIONS - TODAY / 2030 / 2050
- Proposed Mandatory energy efficiency measures for Shipping
- Shipping Industry – Decarbonization Challenge
- Rules & Regulation - Classification society focus
- Road to 2030/2050: a Ship-Owners and Designers perspective
- The Path to Net Zero from Ship Owners Perspective
- International Shipping Operational Efficiency Standards
- Energy, Environment safety & Risk assessment - Global Outlook
- Environmentally Friendly Cleaning
- Energy Efficient Ship Design & Operations
POWERING SHIPS OF THE FUTURE
- Why Fuel cells could power the future ships
- Dual fuel conversions - an immediate solution?
- Suitable fuel solutions beyond 2030
- LNG as ship fuel - what the future holds
- Wind assisted propulsion - how effective is it
- Challenging the status quo: a new way of shipping project cargo?
- Lifting and Hoisting equipment’s - new developments
- Modernizing Lashing and stowage regulations
- Optimizing designs to suit Heavy lift and transportations - importance of early engagement
- Marine Warranty
MARITIME DIGITALISATION & COMMUNICATIONS
- Digitizing Fleet Operations
- Autonomous shipping – legislation and liability
- Impact of Digitalization - Cyber Security in Maritime
- The Role of Digital Technologies to Achieve a Decarbonized Maritime Industry
- Technical Assurance 2030 – Digital Twins & Artificial Intelligence
- Navigating the Digital Transformation in the Maritime Industry: Seizing the benefits for ship operations
SHIPTEK INTERNATIONAL AWARDS 2023 – SINGAPORE (Maritime/Offshore/Oil & Gas)
ShipTek International Awards 2023 Singapore is back to celebrate the remarkable contributions of the veterans to the maritime industry. A proud symbol of celebration & recognition, the award ceremony gained its popularity and credibility through its forerunners. The award ceremony shall be organized in concurrence with ShipTek International Conference. So don’t wait and miss out to place your nomination for the respective category and be a participant in the final race among other top organizations & individuals.
Be a part of this Exceptional Evening of Recognizing Excellence...!!
- Tanker Operator of the Year
- CSR Award of the Year
- Best Employer of the Year
- Ship Agency of the Year
- Best HSE Initiative of the Year
- Shipping Company of the Year
- New Building Yard of the Year
- Best OEM of the Year
- Best Maritime Training Institute
- Green Shipping Award
- Best Port of the Year
- Best Project - Innovation
- Ship Repair Yard of the Year
- Classification Society of the Year
- Ship Manager of the Year
- Rising Star – Individual
- Rising Star – Organization
- CEO of the Year
- Law firm of the Year
- Women Achiever of the Year
- Excellence Professional Services – Marine
- Best Service Provider - Marine
- Best Service Provider - Offshore
- Best Service Provider – Oil & Gas
- ShipTek - Maritime Personality of the Year
- ShipTek Life Time Achievement Award - Entrepreneur
- ShipTek Life Time Achievement Award – Maritime Services.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgment is received within seven days of submission, please mail us at email@example.com
- Entrants will also be notified by email if they are shortlisted
- The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and regulations
- The Judging Panel reserves all rights to exclude any nomination that is improperly submitted or arrives after the deadline. Thereafter, all decisions on the eligibility of candidates will be made by the panel
- The dress code for the Award Night is strictly Formals.
- The entry for the Award Evening will be strictly on Invitation basis as the seats will be limited
- All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel of eminent personalities representing Maritime Sector.
- No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained.
- The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputable. All data and synopsis will become the property of the Organizer and part of its archives.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Organizer shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially.
- Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
- Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards. Shortlisted entrants should ensure in writing that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony
- Winners will receive an Award trophy and a certificate.
- All short-listed companies may use the ShipTek 2023 logo on their websites and publicity material in relation to the subject of the short-listed entry.
WHO ALL WILL BE THERE:
ShipTek Singapore edition provides a unique networking opportunity for leaders across all sectors of the industry from Maritime/Offshore/Oil & Gas. We will have delegation from:
- Ship Owners
- Ship Managers
- Port Authorities
- Classification Societies
- Offshore Companies
- Oil & Gas Operators
- Vessel equipment suppliers
- Offshore access equipment suppliers
- Bunker Suppliers
- Maritime Associations
- Ship Brokers
- Subsea Vessel Owners & Operators and many more..
FROM OUR BLOG
09.03.2022The 15th edition of the prestigious ShipTek International Conference & Awards 2022 concluded successfully from March 7th – 8th 2022, at the Constellation Ballroom, The Address Marina Hotel, Dubai. Organized by Biz Events Management in association with Aries Group, the event brought together the key decision-makers and high-level policymakers within the Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas sector under a single umbrella.
08.03.2022The Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure has won "Regulatory Initiative in Maritime Sustainability & Innovation Award" at ShipTek International Awards 2022. As the UAE continues its active role in strengthening the national maritime sector and advancing the maritime and logistics industry globally, this new achievement has consolidated the UAE’s leadership in the maritime sector and its efforts in innovation and sustainability.