09.03.2022The 15th edition of the prestigious ShipTek International Conference & Awards 2022 concluded successfully from March 7th - 8th 2022, at the Constellation Ballroom, The Address Marina Hotel, Dubai. Organized by Biz Events Management in association with Aries Group, the event brought together the key decision-makers and high-level policymakers within the Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas sector under a single umbrella.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The 2nd ShipTek International Conference & Awards 2022 – Greece chapter will be a physical event aimed at key decision makers and high-level policy takers. ShipTek has been blessed with a continuum of leader’s foresights and hence is an event that is setting a revolution in the Maritime world.
ShipTek Conference aims to focus on key market trends, giving attendees a unique insight into the opportunities that exist. The intention is that attendees will leave the event with a much clearer idea about future trade patterns, and market influences, so they are better placed build the foundations for longer term business growth. The forerunners of ShipTek were all billed as ideal events which orchestrated turnarounds in the maritime industry.
The International Maritime Metropolis GREECE is going to be epicenter of this scintillating celebration of Mariners. This mega event will comprise of the following integral segments:
- One day International Conference on the hottest current issues
- ShipTek International Maritime Awards
The ShipTek International Awards are considered to be one of the most anticipated awards ceremonies in the maritime industry which is the main stay of ShipTek 2022, an opportunity to walk up the steps of credence.
Welcome fresher’s those who are new!! Welcome the seasoned!! Welcome back to this journey of exploration, revelation and awe. Welcome into the ideal haven of mariners, with versatility in ideas and vibrancy in deliverance.
GREEN TECHNOLOGIES IN SHIPPING
- Suitable fuel solutions beyond 2030
- Environmentally friendly cleaning
- Energy efficient Ship design and Operation
- International Shipping Operational Efficiency standards
MARITIME REGULATIONS & GOALS - TODAY / 2030 / 2050
- The Path to Net Zero from Ship Owners Perspective
- Shipping Industry to face Decarbonization Challenge
- Road to 2030 / 2050
- Beyond 2022: Future-Proofing Ship Designs
POWERING SHIPS OF THE FUTURE
- Alternative fuels
- LNG as ship fuel - what the future holds
- Wind assisted propulsion - how effective is it
- Why Fuel cells could power the future ships
- Dual fuel conversions - an immediate solution ?
MARITIME DIGITALISATION & COMMUNICATIONS
- The Role of Digital Technologies to Achieve a Decarbonized Maritime Industry
- Digitization in fleet operations – Ship manager's perspective
- Autonomous shipping – legislation and liability
- Technical Assurance 2030 – Digital Twins & Artificial Intelligence
- Impact of Digitalization - Cyber Security in Maritime
- Digitizing Shipbuilding
SHIPTEK INTERNATIONAL AWARDS - 2022
- Tanker Operator of the Year
- Best OEM of the Year
- Ship Owner of the year
- Bulk Operator of the Year
- Best Service Provider- Marine
- Ship Management Company of the Year
- ShipTek Maritime Personality of the year
- Rising Star- Organization
- Most Efficient Maritime Digital Solutions Provider
- Best Maritime Media
- Green Shipping Award
- Best Maritime Association
- Rising Star – Individual
- Box Ship Operator of the Year
- Best Shipping Agency
- Excellence Professional Services – Marine
- Classification Society of the Year
Life Time Achievement Award (Jury’s Choice):
- Life Time Achievement Award – Maritime Services
- Life Time Achievement Award- Entrepreneurship
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgment is received within seven days of submission, please mail us at email@example.com
- Entrants will also be notified by email if they are shortlisted
- The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and regulations
- The Judging Panel reserves all rights to exclude any nomination that is improperly submitted or arrives after the deadline. Thereafter, all decisions on the eligibility of candidates will be made by the panel
- The dress code for the Award Night is strictly Formals.
- The entry for the Award Evening will be strictly on Invitation basis as the seats will be limited
- All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel of eminent personalities representing Maritime Sector.
- No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained.
- The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputable. All data and synopsis will become the property of the Organizer and part of its archives.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Organizer shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially.
- Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
- Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards. Shortlisted entrants should ensure in writing that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony
- Winners will receive a trophy and a certificate.
- All short-listed companies may use the ShipTek 2022 logo on their websites, stationery and publicity material in relation to the subject of the short-listed entry.
FROM OUR BLOG
09.03.2022The 15th edition of the prestigious ShipTek International Conference & Awards 2022 concluded successfully from March 7th – 8th 2022, at the Constellation Ballroom, The Address Marina Hotel, Dubai. Organized by Biz Events Management in association with Aries Group, the event brought together the key decision-makers and high-level policymakers within the Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas sector under a single umbrella.
08.03.2022The Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure has won "Regulatory Initiative in Maritime Sustainability & Innovation Award" at ShipTek International Awards 2022. As the UAE continues its active role in strengthening the national maritime sector and advancing the maritime and logistics industry globally, this new achievement has consolidated the UAE’s leadership in the maritime sector and its efforts in innovation and sustainability.