ABOUT THE EVENT
Shiptek, the most popular Maritime Conference & Awards, is coming to India in 2023. Since its inception in 2008, the most popular name has traveled worldwide in many maritime hubs like Dubai, Singapore, Hongkong, Greece, Hamburg, etc., making it one of the finest Maritime events globally.
ShipTek International Conference & Awards 2023 – India Chapter will be a physical event aimed at key decision makers and high-level policymakers. The forerunners of ShipTek were all billed as ideal events which orchestrated turnarounds in the maritime industry. ShipTek has been blessed with a continuum of leader’s foresight and is an event setting a revolution in the Maritime world. ShipTek Conference focuses on key market trends, giving attendees a unique insight into the current opportunities. The intention is that attendees will leave the event with a much clearer idea about future trade patterns and market influences so they are better placed to build the foundations for longer-term business growth.
This mega event will comprise the following integral segments:
- One-day International Conference
- ShipTek International Maritime Awards
The ShipTek International Awards are considered the most prestigious awards in the maritime sector, the mainstay of ShipTek 2023 India, and an opportunity to walk up the steps of credence. Your esteemed support has brought ShipTek this far, and we believe your continual support will be with us throughout.
Welcome freshers who are new!! Welcome the seasoned!! Welcome back to this journey of exploration, revelation, and awe. Welcome into the ideal haven of mariners, with versatility in ideas and vibrancy in deliverance.
Shift Clean Energy
Captain D C Sekhar
Confederation of European
Maritime Technology Societies
Distinguished Professor Emeritus
School of the Earth,
Ocean & Environment (SOE)
University of South Carolina
Sanjam Sahi Gupta
Director for Sitara Shipping Ltd.
Founder member of WISTA India
CONFERENCE TOPICS -PRIMARY SEGMENTS:
- Ports &Shipping
- Inland water ways & Coastal shipping
- Green Initiatives in shipping and its future
- Digitalisation & Automation in the Maritime Industry
- Role of Meta verse in Maritime & Shipping Industry
SHIPTEK INTERNATIONAL AWARDS 2023
ShipTek International Awards 2023-India is back to celebrate the remarkable & noteworthy contributions of the Individuals/Organizations for the maritime/Offshore/Oil & Gas/Port & Logistics sectors. A proud symbol of celebration & recognition, the award ceremony gained its popularity and credibility through its forerunners. The award ceremony shall be organized in concurrence with ShipTek International Conference. So don’t wait and miss out to place your nomination for the respective category and be a participant in the final race among other top organizations & individuals
Become a part of this Grand Evening of Achievements where Excellence Matters..!!
- Tanker Operator of the Year
- Ship Operator of the Year
- Best CSR Award of the Year
- Ship Agency of the Year
- Best HSE Initiative of the Year
- Best Employer of the Year
- Shipping Company of the Year
- Green Shipping Award
- Best Port of the Year
- Terminal Operator of the Year
- Ship Repair Yard of the Year
- Maritime Personality of the year
- Classification Society of the Year
- Ship Manager of the Year
- Rising Star – Organization
- Rising Star - Individual
- Women Maritime Personality
- CEO of the Year
- Best Logistic firm of the year
- Best Service Provider - Marine
- Best Service Provider – Offshore
- Best service Provider- Oil & Gas
- ShipTek - Maritime Personality of the Year
- ShipTek Life Time Achievement Award - Entrepreneur.
- ShipTek Life Time Achievement Award – Maritime Services
- Shiptek Life Time Achievement Award- Logistics Services
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgment is received within seven days of submission, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants will also be notified by email if they are shortlisted
- The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and regulations
- The Judging Panel reserves all rights to exclude any nomination that is improperly submitted or arrives after the deadline. Thereafter, all decisions on the eligibility of candidates will be made by the panel
- The dress code for the Award Night is strictly Formals.
- The entry for the Award Evening will be strictly on Invitation basis as the seats will be limited
- All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel of eminent personalities representing Maritime/Offshore/Oil& Gas Sector.
- No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained.
- The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputable. All data and synopsis will become the property of the Organizer and part of its archives.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Organizer shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially.
- Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
- Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards. Shortlisted entrants should ensure in writing that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony
- Winners will receive an Award trophy and a certificate.
- All short-listed companies may use the ShipTek 2023 logo on their websites and publicity material in relation to the subject of the short-listed entry.