ABOUT THE EVENT
ShipTek is one of the leading brands and its legacy continues to take its position as a benchmark in the Maritime Events sector. Previous editions of ShipTek has been extraordinarily successful and already established as one of the much-awaited events within the Industry. Following to the ShipTek International Conference and Awards in Dubai, ShipTek team is heading to Hamburg, Germany.
The international maritime metropolis Hamburg is going to be epicenter of this scintillating celebration of mariners. This mega event will comprise of the following integral segments:
- International Conference on Current Issues
- ShipTek International Maritime Awards.
The Conference aims to focus on key market trends, giving attendees a unique insight into the opportunities that exist. Aimed at key decision makers and high-level policy takers within the sector, the event takes place at a time when there is growing optimism about the future of many sectors of the regional shipping business. The intention is that attendees will leave the event with a much clearer idea about future trade patterns, and market influences, so they are better placed build the foundations for longer term business growth.
ShipTek has been blessed with a continuum of leader’s foresights and hence is an event that is setting a revolution in the Maritime world. Your esteemed support has brought ShipTek this far and we believe that your continual support will be with us throughout. The forerunners of ShipTek were all billed as ideal events which orchestrated turnarounds in the marine world.
Capt. Wolfram Guntermann
Director Regulatory Affairs
Director Strategy & Innovation Marine, Siemens Energy
Executive Vice President, Innovation &Regulatory Affairs,LISCR, LLC
Gireesh M Menon
Aries Marine & Engg.
Strategic Pricing Models
Kuehne + Nagel
MARITIME REGULATIONS AND GOALS - TODAY / 2030 / 2050
- Road to 2030 / 2050 : a ship-owners and designers perspective
- Beyond 2022: Future-Proofing Ship Designs
- The Path to Net Zero from Ship Owners Perspective
- Shipping Industry to face Decarbonization Challenge
GREEN TECHNOLOGIES IN SHIPPING
- Environmentally friendly cleaning
- Energy efficient Ship design and Operation
- International Shipping Operational Efficiency standards
- Environmental safety for ship operation
- Suitable fuel solutions beyond 2030
POWERING SHIPS OF THE FUTURE
- LNG as ship fuel - what the future holds
- Wind assisted propulsion - how effective is it
- Why Fuel cells could power the future ships
- Dual fuel conversions - an immediate solution ?
MARITIME DIGITALISATION & COMMUNICATIONS
- The Role of Digital Technologies to Achieve a Decarbonized Maritime Industry
- New thinking in shipping – a liner company’s perspective
- Digitization in fleet operations – a ship manager's perspective
- How to cope with disruptive markets
- Autonomous shipping – legislation and liability
- Technical Assurance 2030 – Digital Twins & Artificial Intelligence
- Impact of Digitalization - Cyber Security in Maritime
- Digitising Shipbuilding
- Navigating the Digital Transformation in the Maritime Industry: Seizing the benefits for ship operations
- Overcoming Marine Cyber Threats
- The Future of Autonomous Ships
SEATRANSPORTATION AND HEAVY LIFT
- Challenging the status quo: a new way of shipping project cargo?
- Lifting and Hoisting equipments - new developments
- Modernizing Lashing and stowage regulations
- Optimizing designs to suit Heavy lift and transportations - importance of early engagement
- Marine Warranty
ShipTek Maritime Awards – Hamburg
ShipTek Maritime Awards – Hamburg is to celebrate the remarkable and noteworthy contributions of the veterans to the maritime industry. A proud symbol of celebration and recognition, the award ceremony gained its popularity and credibility through its forerunners from around the globe.
The ShipTek International Awards are considered to be the most prestigious awards in the Maritime sector which is the main stay of ShipTek Event, an opportunity to walk up the steps of credence. Welcome into the ideal haven of mariners, with versatility in ideas and vibrancy in deliverance.
Connecting millions of viewers across the world, the event shall be telecasted LIVE.
Become a part of this Grand Evening of Achievements where Excellence Matters!
- Tanker Operator of the Year
- Best Maritime Association
- Best Employer of the Year
- Ship Owner of the Year
- Best Ship Management Company of the Year
- Green Shipping Award
- Best Service Provider- Marine
- Excellence in Professional Services-Marine
- CEO of the Year
- Best OEM of the Year
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Heavy Lift Operator of the Year
- Best Maritime Media
- Innovative Technology Award
- Bulk Ship Operator of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Women Personality of the Year
- Rising Star- Organization
- Best Classification Society
- Maritime Personality of the year
- Best Substainable Port
- Most Efficient Maritime Digital Solutions Provider
- Life Time Achievement Award - Maritime Services
- Life Time Achievement Award - Maritime Entrepreneurship
- Life Time Achievement Award - Maritime Academics
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgment is received within seven days of submission, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants will also be notified by email if they are shortlisted
- The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and regulations
- The Judging Panel reserves all rights to exclude any nomination that is improperly submitted or arrives after the deadline. Thereafter, all decisions on the eligibility of candidates will be made by the panel
- The dress code for the Award Night is Formals.
- The entry for the Award Evening will be strictly on Invitation basis as the seats will be limited.
- All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel of eminent personalities representing Maritime Sector.
- No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained.
- The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputable. All data and synopsis will become the property of the Organizer and part of its archives.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Organizer shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially.
- Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
- Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards. Shortlisted entrants should ensure in writing that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony
- Winners will receive an Award Trophy along with a certificate.
- All short-listed companies may use the ShipTek logo on their websites, stationery and publicity material in relation to the subject of the short-listed entry.